4" Tall Polybeeswax Antler Candelabra Size Candle Cover with Slanted Base
- Candelabra base = 7/8" inside dia., 1-1/16" outside dia.
- These PolyBeesWax® candle covers or sleeves are made of a durable poly resin material, but have the look of natural wax.
- Not only are resin covers heat resistant and washable, they will also maintain their color and shape indefinitely.
- Antler candle covers or sleeves are the perfect fit for antler chandeliers and rustic fixtures and sconces
- This cover has an irregular slanted base
- All of the covers are candelabra base, wich means the inside diameter is 7/8"
- Not to be used as an insulator
- Will fit sockets 47628, 47632, 48215, 48310, 48317 and others
- ~4" tall
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: The inside diameter (ID) given on all candle covers is approximate. They will fit the size socket interior specified in the description.