High Heat Bakelite Socket Fixture with Bottom Turn Knob Switch
- Buy 10 for $4.66 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for $4.55 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $4.45 each and save 12%
- Imported high heat phenolic fixture socket
- Medium base (E26), sometimes referred to as standard or Edison base
- On-off function with a bottom turn knob switch
- 1 1/4" body diameter with a 1/8 IP, or 3/8", diameter shank with retaining nut
- 2-1/2" Height from top to bottom of hickey, 3-1/4" overall height from top to bottom of turn knob
- Rated 660 watts - 250 volts
- U.L. Listed
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.
Medium base high heat bakelite socket fixture with bottom turn knob switch. 660W-250V. 1 1/4" body diameter.
Socket is 2-1/2" height from top to bottom of hickey. 3-1/4" overall height from top to bottom of turn knob.