2 1/4" Fitter, Early Style Embossed Stars and Bars Fixture Shade, Brown Tint, 5-3/8 inch tall
- Early Style Embossed Stars and Bars Fixture Shade with adobe Brown Tint
- Satin opal or satin white milk glass finish
- This shade has a 2 1/4" lip fitter. Having a lip fitter means screws are required to hold the shade in place
- It stands at 5 3/8" tall and is 3 15/16" wide
- It is a perfect shade for a pan, pendant, or bridge arm fixture
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Fitter is a term used in lighting to note the relative size and how it connects to the shade holder. For example: A 7 inch Fitter shade will measure less than 7 inches at the base to properly fit in a 7 inch shade holder. If you need information about measuring a shade, please read our guide on "How to Choose a Replacement Glass Lampshade."