Fat-Boy Paper Insulator for Turn-Knob Socket
- Buy 10 for $1.78 each and save 6%
- Long Paper Insulator for FAT-BOY Turn-Knob Socket to fit FAT-BOY socket interiors.
- FAT-BOY sockets have over-sized bases compared to regular medium-size lamp sockets even though they both accept the same medium-size light bulbs.
- Fat-Boys are often found on early electric (antique) lamps & fixtures.
- This one-slot insulator is intended for use as a replacement for worn or missing insulators.
- 1-3/16" top inside diameter
- 1-9/32" base inside diameter
- 2" height.
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.