Leviton Brand, Reg. On-Off Pull Chain Socket - CHOICE of Socket Finish
Starting at $8.93
- Regular On-Off Leviton brand pull chain sockets
- Medium base (E26), which is often referred to as Edison or standard base
- Designed to fit your typical size light bulb
- Rated 660W/250V
- The bottom cap is tapped 1/8 IP, which measures 3/8" diameter
- The bottom cap also has a set screw for a more secure fit
- U.L. and CSA Listed
- Your choice of
- Polished & Lacquered Finish
- Brite Gilt Finish
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
Complete Reg. On-Off Pull Chain Leviton Brand Lamp Socket with set screw in 1/8F cap and shell. Has 5" chain & bell pull. 660W-250V. Choice of Socket Finish
|40254G - On-Off, Pull Chain Leviton Lamp Socket, BRITE GILT (aluminum) Shell|
|40254 - On-Off, Pull Chain Leviton Lamp Socket, BRASS, Polished and Lacq.|