Modern Style Keyless Socket w/Nickel Plated Finish
- This nickel plated finish, modern style, screw-together socket has a unique style and die cast aluminum shell and cap, which make it sturdy, economical, and dependable. The cap also comes with a set screw to ensure a secure fit.
- It has a keyless On-Off interior, which means it is designed to be wired to a switch. The interior is rated 660 watts and 250 volts, except for when being used in a pendant application, in which case a 60 watt maximum should be observed.
- The socket accepts a medium base (E26 or Edison) bulb, which is the size of your standard light bulb found in your house.
- The cap on the bottom of the socket accepts a 1/8 IP rod or nipple, which measures 3/8" in diameter.
- This socket does not have an UNO fitter, so you cannot attach a shade to the socket.
- This socket is U.L. and CSA Listed.
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.