Porcelain Pull-Chain Socket Interiors
Starting at $8.59
- Porcelain Pull-Chain Sockets
- Medium base (E26), sometimes referred to as standard or Edison base
- Much more durable and longer lasting than phenolic interiors
- Great for restoring and repairing lamps that suffer from heat build-up
- Rated 250 volts - 250 watts
- U.L. and CSA Listed
- Your choice of chain finish:
- Antique Finish
- Polished and Lacquered Finish
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.
Your Choice of Metal Finish on Pull-Chain:
- Antique Brass Finish Chain
- Polished & Lacq. Brass Finish Chain
- Nickel Finish Chain