Turn-Knob Lamp Sockets (Imported) - Choice of Interior Function
Starting at $3.55
- Brass plated aluminum turn knob sockets
- Medium base (E26), sometimes referred to as Edison or standard base
- Bottom cap is tapped 1/8 IP, which measures 3/8"
- Bottom cap also has a set screw for a more secure fit
- U.L. and CSA Listed
- Your choice of interior function:
- Regular On-Off function (Rated 250W/250V)
- 3-Way function for 3-way light bulbs (Rated 250W/250V)
- 3-Terminal function for also wiring a bottom light (Rated 660W/250V)
|Brand||B&P Lamp Supply|
Caution: Electrical Hazard!
Important! You must remember that before you attempt to fit, replace, or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp or fixture from any source of electricity before you begin. Simply turning the lamp "off" will not protect you from an electrical shock.
If you are not sure how to safely disconnect your lamp or fixture from its electrical source, you should contact a licensed electrician or your local power company for further instructions.
YOUR CHOICE of Socket Operating Style:
Regular On-Off Turn Knob
3-Way Turn Knob (for 3-way bulbs)
3-Terminal (for wiring bottom light)